We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Room Rates and Refund Policy:
- All rates are per room, double occupancy, include gratuities and a full breakfast, and are subject to change without notice. Guests are also subject to a Vermont Room and Meals tax.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Noncompliance will result in a $150 surcharge.
- Deposit Policy:
To confirm reservations, a deposit of 50% of the total stay is required. Deposits will be forfeited if a guest arrives after the confirmed arrival date or departs before the final day of the reservations. When given ten days' notice of cancellation, we will refund the deposit less a $35 per-room processing fee.
- Room deposits (50% of your stay) are refundable up to fourteen days before arrival less a $35 processing fee. For cancellations with less notice (including late arrivals and early departures), deposits will not be refunded. Early departures will be responsible for entire stay.
GENERAL GUEST POLICIES:
- Check-In begins at 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m. Please contact us directly should you plan to arrive after 9:00 p.m. Reservations for dinner are encouraged as we tend to fill-up quickly especially during peak season times. Overnight guests shall have preferred seating in our restaurant.
- We welcome children over the age of 14 (we have precious antiques throughout our property and in our luxury guest rooms).
- Gift Certificates are always available for a stay at our historic property.
- Wireless internet is available throughout our Inn for your convenience. A public computer with high speed internet is available for guests use at no charge.
- Our Barn can accommodate small wedding parties (approximately 100 guests) from April-September provided the entire inn is reserved (as our Restaurant and Pub will be closed during these events).
- Pets - Although we do have one resident dog, we do not offer accommodations for pets at our Inn.
- Cell Phones: For the comfort and respect of others, please refrain from using cell phones in all common rooms, restaurant and pub throughout our Inn.
DAMAGE: We accept that accidents happen and are used to dealing with these situations positively. If you do have an accident, PLEASE let us know at once as it is much easier and often less expensive to handle these situations quickly before further damage occurs from delays. Damage that has been concealed or found after departure will be charged at a cost of repair plus any loss of income from room rental if applicable.